Here’s a new bright Fall color palette to inspire your Thanksgiving table decor this year. This orange, green and light green color palette is inspired by our sister trip to Waco, TX to visit Magnolia Market at the Silos and the orange and green heirloom pumpkins that you’re seeing all over pinterest. My October fall color palette inspiration for you is Comic Orange™, Martian Green™, and Gamma Green™ from Astrobrights.
Each month I share an original color palette using deeply saturated Astrobrights® color papers and card stock who I’d like to thank for sponsoring these posts. All color palettes and opinions are mine.
I’ve been inspired in past months by Wisconsin apple orchards and Carousel animals and Miniature golf balls and Chicago city pothole art and LEGO® bricks and yellow tulips in Schnitzelburg and unexpected rainbows and Valentine heart cookies and lush green plants in Chicago’s Garfield Park Observatory and German nutcrackers and Midwestern fall leaves and sugar skulls and baseball games and vintage quilts and an ocean of violets in bloom and lemonade and wild berries and beach toys.
We had such a great trip to Waco, TX and I loved seeing how Joanna and her team styled the space. Magnolia Market was in full fall mode, featuring orange, light green and green heirloom pumpkins and plants throughout the grounds.
Astrobrights Papers is my favorite paper hands down. You can get your own pack of Astrobrights Papers here. Choose all 25 colors, or one of their many assortment packs, or a big pack of one color (with affiliates):
See my past color palettes to help inspire your own:
- September: Apple Picking in Wisconsin
- August: Carousel animals
- July: Miniature golf balls
- June: Bomb Pop pothole art
- May: LEGO® bricks
- April: Yellow tulips in Schnitzelburg
- March: Unexpected rainbows
- February: Valentine heart cookies
- January: Turning over a new leaf
- December: German nutcrackers
- November: Fall leaf hunting in the city
- October: Dia de los Muertos and lost family members
- September: Cubs color palette — now World Series Champs after 108 years!!
- August: Summer-y color palette based on sandy beach toys
- July: Wild berry picking color palette of blues, reds and blacks
- June: Cheery school’s out summer palette of yellow and red
- May: An ocean of violets in bloom purple and green palette
- April: Spring color palette inspired by a Nashville quilt
Check back next month to see the next set of color palettes for more inspiration on how to Colorize™ throughout the year.
And be sure to tell me in the comments below: What do you think about orange and green heirloom pumpkins? ? ?
Thanks to Astrobrights Papers for sponsoring this post and sending me their beautiful colorful paper. I only share brands that I really love and use myself like on these paper Father’s Day tie bunting and napkin rings, how to make DIY paper Easter baskets, and paper heart bracelets for Valentine’s Day, and this Ice cream cone front door wreath.