Kathy Beymer / Merriment Design was named to Babble’s list of Top 50 Mom Craft Bloggers, has been featured in prominent online and print publications, and partners with top brands.
Brand Collaborations, Paid Branded Content and Giveaways:
VELCRO® brand gives me the chance to work with both new and established products on an ongoing basis. I create original crafts using VELCRO® fasteners for marketing efforts including the Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores 2012 National Holiday Catalog.
Disney sponsored Winnie The Pooh, Tigger and Piglet printable mini popcorn boxes to celebrate “The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh.”
Lark Crafts and Lark Jewelry & Beading provide fabulous hot-of-the-presses craft books for giveaways and inspiration.
Books and Printed Paper Stuff:
- “Rachael Ray Every Day Magazine” contributor, July/August 2016 issue
- “Washi Tape Crafts” book contributor, 2015
- “One Yard Little Wonders” book contributor, 2014
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores National Holiday Catalog, 2012
- “Wedding Planning Made Easy” book contributor, 2010
- Sewing Day-To-Day Desk Calendar contributor, 2010
- Time Out Chicago magazine, 2008
- The Knot Magazine 2007-2008 Fall/Winter issue, two-page spread on Kathy’s retro poppy fabric DIY wedding plus “Knot Pick” wedding online
Frequent online mentions at some of my very favorite DIY sites:
DIY Network, HGTV, Daily Candy Kids, design*sponge, The Huffington Post Stylelist Home, Apartment Therapy, theKitchen, Style Me Pretty, lifehacker, Craft:, Craftgossip, ModPodgeRocks, Dollar Store Crafts, One Pretty Thing, Pretty Prudent, How About Orange, Chicagoist, Parents, Babble, Everything Etsy, Sew Mama Sew, TipJunkie, Tipnut, favecrafts, craftgawker, weddinggawker, She Knows. And more fun places. Thank you all for your support!
Television & Video:
- HGTV’s Crafternoon with Marianne Canada in sponsorship with Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
- WeTV’s nationally-aired “Amazing Wedding Cakes” with Cakegirls and Kathy’s sewn fabric and paper wedding invitations
- The Knot TV: Fall Wedding Inspirations featuring Kathy’s retro poppy fabric DIY wedding
- YumUniverse.com: Tea and Cookies DIY gift video
- Also see my MerrimentDesign.com YouTube channel for how-to videos
Awards and Interviews:
- Designer Insights with Kathy Beymer, Terry’s Fabrics, February 2016
- Ranked #8th overall on Babble’s 2012 list of Top 50 Mom Craft Bloggers
- Mommypages interview, 2013
- Runner up in the Instructables 2012 Sew Warm Contest and asked to judge the 2013 Sew Warm contest
- Finalist in the UncommonGoods YouGoods contest, 2010. My erasable chalkboard pillows are sold exclusively at UncommonGoods.com.
- Finalist in design*sponge design contest, 2008
Guest Post Contributions:
- design*sponge: DIY Project: Kathy’s vintage milk bottle cap magnets
- Pretty Prudent: Sewing 101: How to gather fabric, How to sew French seams, Start sewing: What you need in your beginning sewer kit
- YumUniverse.com guest contributor
- Daily Candy Kids: Have a Fourth of July Blast – Merriment Design’s Sparkler Craft Project
Contact me about partnership and advertising opportunities. I’d love to work with you!