Astrobrights asked me to design a Valentine’s Day paper project using their vibrant colored paper, and I created this cheerful Valentine’s Day coffee bar featuring free printable hearts with 5 funny coffee puns about love. Thanks so much to Astrobrights for sponsoring this post! Just print my five favorite coffee puns — Mugs & kisses, Bean my Valentine, Bean my Galentine, Crazy for brew, and Perfect blend — on the Astrobrights Sprinkle color paper pack like I did or choose your own favorite Astrobrights color combination.
Cute Valentine’s Day coffee bar that warms hearts
So go ahead and show family and friends that you love them a latte. My coffee puns heart decor is a great Valentine’s Day gift for your boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, wife, teacher, or Galentine. My easy Valentine’s Day coffee station ideas will really perk them up!
Supplies for making my coffee puns DIY valentines:
- Kathy’s ‘mugs & kisses’ Valentine’s Day printable template (PDF) – get it at Astrobrights.com
- Astrobrights Sprinkle colored paper pack in Bubble Gum, Punchy Peach, Lift-Off Lemon™, Merry Mint, Lunar Blue™ (or choose your favorite colors from the Astrobrights Spectrum colored paper pack)
- Wooden coffee stir sticks
- Washi tape
- Ceramic coffee mugs or to-go cups from your favorite coffee shop
- Bag/box of fresh coffee beans – I chose a box of coffee beans from La COLOMBE
- Glue stick
- 1/8″ hole punch
- White yarn to hang heart banner
- Good paper scissors (optional: craft knife and self-healing cutting mat or paper cutting machine)
How to make my Valentine’s Day coffee bar ideas for your loves:
1. Decorate coffee mugs with Valentine’s Day coffee puns with ‘arrow’ stir sticks
Add heart decorations to coffee mugs to turn your coffee bar into a Valentine’s Day treat. Print and cut a strip of my XOXO pattern from Astrobrights paper to wrap around your ceramic coffee mug (my strip was about 1.25” tall and 11” wide) and attach to the mug with washi tape to make DIY Valentine’s Day mugs. Add hearts using washi tape.
2. How to make ‘Cupid’s arrow’ coffee stir sticks
I love the arrow coffee stirrers. They’re super easy to make and add a bit of a Cupid-vibe. To make the ‘arrow’ coffee stirrers, cut out arrow fletching (the end of the arrow) from Astrobrights paper and attach to the wooden coffee stir sticks using washi tape.
4. Give a coffee beans Valentine’s Day gift
Coffee beans make a great coffee Valentine’s Day gift! I bought a box of fancy coffee beans at La COLOMBE in Chicago and decorated it with my XOXO pattern and printable coffee puns. Print my XOXO patterned template onto Punch Peach or Merry Mint. Cut a rectangle to cover the coffee bag’s label; attach using washi tape. Decorate the coffee bean bag/box with cut-out hearts in your chosen sayings.
5. Make a paper heart banner for to decorate your coffee bar for Valentine’s Day
Decorate your coffee station with some Valentine’s Day love! You can set up a coffee bar station at home for your boyfriend / husband / wife / girlfriend, or make a DIY coffee bar at school to show appreciation for teachers and staff. Print and cut my cute paper heart banner hearts with good paper scissors. Then glue the XOXO patterned half hearts onto the full hearts using a glue stick. Punch holes using a 1/8″ hole punch to make a garland and hang using white yarn or frame to create Valentine’s Day wall art.
More funny Valentine’s Day coffee puns for your loves
My coffee-themed printable hearts for Valentine’s Day include five funny coffee puns for your boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, wife, teacher, or Galentine. Here’s a list of even more funny and romantic coffee puns for Valentine’s Day.
- Mugs & kisses
- Bean my Valentine
- Bean my Galentine
- Crazy for brew
- Perfect blend
- Love a latte
- I love you a latte
- Where have you bean all my life?
- You perk me up
- You’re the cream in my coffee
- You mocha me happy
- We’re meant to bean
- You warm my heart
- I like brew
- Brew are a good friend
- Thank brew for being a friend
- Brew are mine
- Only brew
- Hugs to brew
- Brew are great
- You perk me up
- Will you bean mine?
Be sure to pin my Valentine’s Day coffee bar ideas with funny coffee puns
And be sure to see more DIY Valentine’s Day crafts like my XOXO Valentine Card for Him or Her and printable Jokes Valentines for Kids. Thanks again to Astrobrights for sponsoring this Valentine’s Day craft!