Here’s a woodsy pair of friends to adorn your holiday gifts. I made these free gift tags from vintage owl and deer Christmas tree ornaments that I found at a local antique store.
Last year I gave these ornaments to my friend Heather to add to her collection. I shot a couple photos on my wooden cabinet shelf before I wrapped them because they were just too too cute. First the wise, glass owl…
..and then the scruffy little blue-eyed deer with a little bell around his neck…
…and his cute backside…
I recently stumbled upon the photos again and thought they’d make super cute free printable gift tags.
I printed mine on full-sheet white sticker paper and wrote on them with a white paint pen but you could also use cardstock with a Sharpie, punch a hole and attach with ribbon. Please print and share, and enjoy your holidays!
Supplies for making my vintage Christmas tags printable:
- Kathy’s free printable gift tag template from vintage owl and deer Christmas ornaments (PDF – 922KB)
- 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheets of sticker paper (ink jet)or full-sheet white sticker label paper (laser) or White 11″ x 17″ cardstock paper
- Sharpie ultra-fine-point colored markers (if printing on cardstock)
- White paint pen (use paint pens if printing on sticker paper)
- Paper Trimmer OR X-Acto knife, self-healing mat and clear plastic ruler
- Double sided tape (optional)
- 1/8-inch round circle hole punch
- Color printer (or use FedExOffice)
How to make owl and reindeer vintage Christmas printable tags
Download my free printable gift tag template of vintage owl and deer ornaments. Print on full-sheet white sticker label paper (I love this stuff) or cardstock either at home or you can take sticker paper to your local FedExOffice and they can print it for you.
Use a white paint pen on sticker paper. On cardstock you can either use paint pens or Sharpies.
Peel back the sticker and stick to your gift, or punch a hole and attach with ribbon if you use cardstock.
Copyright stuff: You’re more than welcome to use this free project and tutorial for personal use. Contact me for commercial use and Etsy sales.