Here’s a modern printable construction cones happy birthday banner for a super cute and classy construction birthday party. And you can download this construction birthday banner instantly, personalize it, and print yourself — no waiting!
You will get an instant download at my etsy store of this HAPPY BIRTHDAY construction cones birthday banner plus a FULLY EDITABLE PDF FILE for adding names, ages, etc. in English, Spanish, French, whatever language you choose.
Use this printable construction happy birthday banner to make your own:
– hanging construction happy birthday party sign
– front door sign to welcome party guests
– buffet table sign
– iron-on t-shirt graphic
– or whatever you wish!
Each cone is sized 8” tall x almost 6″ wide. You can scale it up or down on your printer as you wish, punch holes and hang.
Ready to build your own modern construction birthday party? Here’s all you do:
1. PURCHASE this construction cones banner printable at my etsy store. Etsy will instantly send you the digital PDF file to DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY. No physical item will be shipped — and no waiting!
2. PERSONALIZE the banner yourself using letters and numbers using Adobe Reader which is a free software download.
3. PRINT just the letters and numbers that you need. Print it out at home, your local professional printing shop, or upload to an online printing service. Just choose “File…Print” and pick which page to print.
To make birthday party banners and door decorations: I recommend white cardstock paper. PUNCH holes on each side using a 1/8″ hole punch, string onto baker’s twine in orange and white or ribbon, and hang! (with affiliate links).
To make iron-on t-shirts: I recommend Avery Personal Creations InkJet Iron On Dark T Shirt Transfers. I like this product because it prints deep colors and also there is no need to reverse the pattern for an iron-on. (NOTE: Be sure to read your purchased transfer product see if you need to print it backwards. If you need to reverse it then Go to “File…Print” then click the Copies & Pages dropdown and choose Layout. Click the checkbox “Flip Horizontally.” And here’s a tip: make sure when you print that the Page Scaling on your printer dialog is set to “print to fit” and its highest print quality by going to “Quality & Media” and setting “Print Quality” to High).
Be sure to pin this printable construction happy birthday banner for later:
Caution! Check out more easy DIY construction birthday party ideas:
Like it? Share it!
The nicest way to say you like it is to pin it on pinterest, post a comment, follow Merriment Design on Facebook, twitter, pinterest, Google+, instagram or sign up for monthly emails. Enjoy! 🙂
Copyright stuff: You’re more than welcome to use this free project and tutorial for personal use. Contact me for commercial use and etsy sales.