Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and if you’re like me, you want to show you truly care with some DIY. I just featured a countdown on my Facebook page with five free gift tutorials and some adorably romantic wrapping. If you missed it, don’t fret – I’ve got them all right here.
- Recycled ring holder tutorial is perfect for jewelry lovers
- Kids will love this heart pocket bracelet to carry all their candy and valentines
- Does your sweetie like sweets? Try this easy but decadent toasted coconut chocolate dessert
- Make coffee lovers a monogrammed coffee insulator
- Music lovers will love these vinyl record picture frames for their home or office
- Wrap it all up with this adorable vintage-inspired kissing couple box
What are you making for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Tell me all about it in the comments below or tweet me a picture.