Elise wanted an “All The Princesses” birthday party. Yep, you heard that right: ALL THE PRINCESSES. Gulp.
Creating one birthday party that combines Elsa, Anna, Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle and Aurora is a pretty tall order for mommy. How could I bring all these Disney princesses together in a cohesive way? The answer: this personalized happy birthday banner printable PDF with symbols and colors to represent each princess.
The best part is that it’s totally mix and match. You can choose all Rapunzel or all Frozen, or mix a little Belle with a little Ariel. It’s all up to you and the birthday princess. And the PDF is fully editable so that you can easily type into it to personalize and print it yourself.
You also get these coordinating 2.5″ circles to use as garland or favor party bag decorations.
(1) Blue & turquoise snowflake personalized printable birthday banner for Elsa and Anna in “Frozen”…
(2) Purple sun personalized printable birthday banner for Rapunzel in “Tangled”…
(3) Magenta pink rose personalized printable birthday banner for Belle in “Beauty and the Beast” and Aurora in “Sleeping Beauty”…
(4) and Pink starfish personalized printable birthday banner for Ariel in “The Little Mermaid”.
Hooray! Super cute “All The Disney Princesses” princess birthday party!
WANNA MAKE IT? Keep reading for step-by-step tutorial instructions and supply list for making my ‘All the Princesses’ printable happy birthday banner –>
Supplies for making a princess happy birthday banner:
- Kathy’s printable personalized birthday banners on etsy
- White card stock
- Hole punch
- Good paper scissors
- Embroidery floss
How to make a princess happy birthday banner:
Purchase the printable birthday banner at my etsy store in your chosen colors / princesses. Type into the document to personalize the letters as you wish.
Punch holes in the corners.
String together using embroidery thread and hang!
Like it? Share it!
The nicest way to say you like it is to pin it on pinterest, post a comment, follow Merriment Design on Facebook, twitter, pinterest, Google+, instagram or sign up for monthly emails. Enjoy! 🙂
Copyright stuff: You’re more than welcome to use this free project and tutorial for personal use. Contact me for commercial use and etsy sales.